Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides business solutions to our clients with various types of services including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Sales, Contact Centre Technology, and Business Process Outsourcing. With over 60 years in the call centre industry, we have the technology and resources to help our clients get their brand where it needs to be and grow their business.
We provide career opportunities in Customer Service & Collections, with various shifts and full time hours in our state-of-the-art call centre. We strive to create a fun, diverse, and engaging workplace which promotes both personal and professional growth.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to add to our Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
- Help customers with complaints and questions
- Give customers information about products and services
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Negotiate payment terms and arrangements, where applicable
- Update customer files with appropriate information and ensure information being placed in customer files follow regulatory, client specific, and corporate guidelines
- Respond to customers on all inbound/outbound calls
- You enjoy talking to people on the phone
- You are empathetic, a good listener, and want to help others
- Have a desire to grow and drive your career forward
WHY WORK WITH US
- Starting wage range $14.75-$15.60 (plus applicable premiums)
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Benefits available after an initial waiting period
- Free on-site gym, games room, and private prayer room
- Casual Dress Code
- Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
- Full Time – Various shifts including afternoons, evenings, and weekends
WHERE ARE WE
16635 Yonge St., Unit 26 (at Mulock)
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF
Apply now or reach one of our Branch Recruiters at 1-888-372-5708 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Gosling Outsourcing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.