Are you interested in starting or expanding your sale’s career with positive people?
Our knowledgeable Sales Representatives help customers choose the right home services to meet their needs. Our agents create and build consultative, long-term relationships with customers city wide in order to create tailored, cost effective technology solutions that meet their needs! If you possess a tenacious desire to advance in a fast-paced sales environment where success is rewarded, then we want to hear from you!
Our company provides an industry leading training structure that provides the necessary tools to be well-versed in technology sales, customer service, and team management.
Responsibilities of our Sales Agents include:
- Direct and phone conversations with potential and established customers on a daily basis
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer and territory
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections
- Ability to find and position each customer’s unique value proposition to satisfy their long term needs
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
- Build and nurture relationships with fellow colleagues, while building and leading a team!
Qualities of a successful Sales Agent include:
- Strong interest in sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Desire for leadership and growth into management roles
Advantages for Sales Agent include:
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and commissions
- Options for travel
- Openings for Leadership and Management available and encouraged.
The candidate must be able to pass our criminal background check and must be 18 years or older. We are looking to hire for full time (Mon-Fri) and part time (Thu- Sun). kindly Send us your resume to Apply today!