If you have a passion for communication, for providing exemplary customer service, and want to become part of a high energy team with ample career development opportunities, we are the place for you! Our people are our strength and we are continually focused on fostering a positive work environment, that is fun and inclusive. You will be responsible for representing TELUS Communications in a professional and friendly manner.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact with existing and potential customers, and you are the face and voice to the world. You are a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, knowledgeable individual, with a passion for helping customers and for being a proud brand representative. You focus on the customers needs first, and understand your role in the overall customer experience. You help team mates take ownership of customer issues and do what it takes to resolve them.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Incentives including bonuses
- Continuous training and support
- Full time positions
- Fun and positive work environment
- A genuine passion for exceptional, elevated service and are eager to bring your experience
- You to promote the TELUS brand to prospective outbound and inbound customers, helping them to decide which products suit them best while building a beneficial relationship
- You to have a proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure while still meeting deadlines
- You to be friendly, approachable and empathetic personality makes it easy to love you!
- You to believe in the power of constant learning and genuinely want to grow your knowledge in a customer service role
- You to be open to and appreciate feedback and recognize with growth comes change and improvement
- You to undergo full customer care training to become product experts and learn the in-depth promotional technique to accommodate customers needs
- You to think on your feet and have strong problem solving skills. This doesn’t mean you always have the answers; you’re comfortable asking questions but will always pair it with a suggested solution that will satisfy both today and tomorrow’s problem
- You to have a positive, “I've got this” attitude
- You to be independent not be micromanaged; you know your responsibilities and take the initiative to accomplish them
- You to be self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Attend events: work from kiosks/event tables located in malls, apartment lobbies, schools, and at specialty events
- Build customer relationships over the phone and in person
- Proactively intercept/approach customers and provide them with accurate information
- Close sales of products and services by assisting customers to complete application forms
- Build and maintain a relationship with managers and associates
- Handle sales lead and follow-up
- Learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Exhibit a professional demeanor
As a Customer Service Representative, you must be over the age of 18, be able to pass a criminal back check, and be able to work FULL TIME (Monday-Friday).
Customer experience isn’t just a department, it’s a thought-process engrained in each team member; no matter what - the customer is top of mind. If you want to join such a team, Apply now.