We are an elite marketing firm with a focus on brand awareness as we collaborate with Canada’s top telecommunications company.
We're looking for people that are friendly, energetic and tech-savvy with excellent customer service skills. Ideally, someone with leadership qualities, communications skills, and a willingness to succeed and elevate your career in a rapidly expanding company.
What you need to know
- Pay: competitive compensation
- Benefits: paid events and travel opportunities, medical and dental available after a certain term
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Full-time hours
- Stay up to date on new technological advancements
- Live in/around Nanaimo
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass a criminal background check
- Prior customer service, event, retail or sales experience is appreciated
- Able to work full-time hours (Mon-Fri)
Please email resume over with "Customer Service" as the subject to be considered for an interview.