Customer Service Supervisor
This position comes with a competitive compensation package, including benefits.
Our client, a family-run, industry leader in transportation, logistics and distribution in North America, has paved the way for over 70 years. Since day one, this employer of choice has embraced innovative technology and progressive practices. All the while keeping their eye firmly on the prize of being the leading provider of supply chain logistics services by offering their clients a competitive range of value-added services.
Their mandate, and key to success, has always been to maintain a team of responsible and committed transportation and distribution experts who partner with their clients to provide first class solutions. They do so in a manner that prizes, above all else, safety, quality, agility, efficiency and innovation.
They employ thousands of professionals, sport a fleet of thousands of tractors and trailers, and operate dozens of Distributions Centre’s and terminals throughout Ontario and Quebec.
This is an opportunity to join an employer of choice who provides the resources, support and infrastructure to expertly carry out the duties of each important position within the organization. Our client is a rare breed in today’s work-a-day world, respectful of the fact their employees have interests and obligations independent of your work-related duties and mindful of the importance of a positive work/life balance. As a result, they extend to their teams various programs to support their employees in these initiatives.
One talented individual will be fortunate to join our client and this progressive organization in the very important and essential capacity of Customer Service Supervisor. If you are someone who thrives under the unique pressure that comes with the world of Customer Service, who can think ahead and on their toes, and who can multi-task like few others…we want to hear from you.
Your mandate as Customer Service Supervisor is to ensure that the customers of this proud organization feel heard, have their concerns addressed, and genereally feel like they are the most important customer, each and every time. This is accomlished by:
- Taking customer orders and entering it into the system accurately and throughly
- Making appointments (pick-ups and deliveries)
- In a timely matter, respond to customer requests (follow-ups, proof of deliveries etc.)
- Ensuring the placement into the imagery of documents related to the order (BOL, Customs documents, customer requests)
- Update of TMS client
- Tracking shipments
- Working with Operations and searching for solutions to better serve the customer
- Getting the customers approval for billing and other incidental charges (missed pickup, repositioning fees, wait time, trailer hold) and updating the system
- Managing customer complaints and escalating matters when and where necessary to preserve customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the Customer Service department is running smoothly as a whole
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Transportation industry experience
- Professionalism, strong communications skills, strong sense of responsibility and of urgency
- Ability to work with and lead a team collaboratively
- Very strong multi-tasking skills
Permanent Full Time
October 25, 2018
Charmaine Kapasky; Recruitment Consultant – Transportation & Logistics
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Charmaine Kapasky: http://stoakley.com/meet-charmaine-kapasky/
Transportation, Trucking, Customer Service, Supervisor, managing, FTL, LTL
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart