Our client is a leading tier 1 automotive supplier in Vaughan. Due to internal growth, our client needs to hire an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to join their team. To be considered, you would need experience as a Customer Service Supervisor with a manufacturing company. To attract the best talent, they are offering a competitive salary, great benefits and a place where you can grow your career.
• Ensures the timely and successful completion of Engineering Change Order (ECO) management
• Understands and manages customer contracts effectively with both customers and production.
• Ensure finished goods and raw material target inventory levels are adhered to.
• Manages 3PL warehouse locations ensuring appropriate inventory levels and monthly inventory reconciliations are maintained.
• Monitor customer service rating and ensure demerits are given root cause corrective action.
• Ensure customer requirements are kept evergreen and changes are rolled out effectively.
• Monitor and control customer demand fluctuations to authorized limits within the frozen period
• Liaise with production department to ensure on time customer order fulfillment
• Degree or diploma in relevant field
• 3 - 5 Years Manufacturing Customer Service Supervisor or commensurate experience
• Experience conducting continuous improvement projects, utilizing lean principles and tools, root cause analysis and corrective action methodologies
• Intermediate Excel Skills (familiarity with pivot tables and higher functions)
• Must have ERP/MRPII business systems experience
Contact and Resume Submission
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who are local to the Vaughan area and can work in Canada without restrictions. will be contacted.
Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.