Our client, a developer and vendor of security solutions used by Fortune 500 companies across the globe, is looking to build their Customer Success practice. You will be a leading advocate for a portfolio of customers, always striving to further your relationship with them.
- Past experience in a Networking or technical support role and know your way around routers and switches as well as operating systems
- 5 years or more working in an enterprise environment in a support role and/or technical account management role
- Strong relationship-building experience
- Strong communication skills including a particular ability to explain highly technical concepts to relatively non-technical audiences.
What you bring to the team:
- A passion for positive outcomes for your customers
- A burning desire to always improve your knowledge technically
- You are self-motivated and a self-starter
- You always strive to leave your customers 100% satisfied
Located directly on the subway line, it is conveniently commutable. We have worked with this company for over 8 years and virtually everybody we've placed there is still with the company.