With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelez Canada Inc. is a snacks leader in Canada, manufacturing and marketing some of the country’s best-loved brands. The company comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. following the spin-off of its North American grocery operations in October 2012. Mondelēz Canada is the Canadian business operation of Mondelēz International, Inc., a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages. We’re a team of 100,000 people strong globally, with the entrepreneurial spirit of a small company and the unrivaled power of a global giant. And, our goal, is to create delicious moments of joy for all each and every day.
Mondelez Canada Inc., is looking for business professionals who love the challenge of further developing the brand presence in the market place, who love interacting with others and thrive on helping customers see the opportunities to drive their own sales and profitability. We’re looking for those who are curious and will seek out opportunities and look at the business differently; who are brave and comfortable taking some risk and trying something new.
Customer Supply Chain Manager – the role:
The Customer Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) is a key point of contact for Canadian customers & leads customer facing supply chain activities for the Canada Commercial unit. This role encompasses leading and developing the Customer Supply Chain team in the total plan to cash cycle, ensuring processes and objectives are adhered to and maintained within KPI targets. The CSCM collaborates directly with customers and internal stakeholders (primarily but not limited to: Sales, Product Supply, Demand Planning, Distribution & Transportation) to implement efficient end to end supply chain solutions and programs; requiring a strong strategic approach with all customers.
• Lead and support customer supply chain programs with Commercial Sales that deliver volume and accelerates top line growth & Act as the “voice of the customer” within Mondelēz Supply Chain
• Drive towards undisputed leadership in supply chain of best in class programs and processes that improve performance to customers in partnership with the Customer Development Manager. Provide feedback to internal stakeholders on specific needs and potential future program development opportunities
• Lead CPFR analysts to ensure maximum on shelf availability of vendor products on inventory, promotional and innovation strategy and execution
• Support the engagement process with key customers on day to day and strategic supply chain opportunities ( ex. Quarterly review cycle & JBP ). Drive Action Plans around Advantage Survey results.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships to achieve executional excellence and to meet and exceed our customer’s KPI expectations
• Lead in recruitment and development of the organization through a commitment to innovation, advancement planning, continuous improvement, in addition to diversity and work life balance
• Develop the capability of customer and customer service team’s through increased understating of new programs, industry trends and strategic initiatives
• Partner with Product Supply and Logistic Operations to develop and implement the action plans needed to meet and exceed our service metrics ( i.e.: Case fill rate and On time Delivery )
• Lead in bridging supply chain relationships between customers and other supply chain functions (Logistic Operations, Product Supply )
• Responsible for cultivating a great place to work & unleashing empowerment amongst the CS& L team
• Interface with Collections & SSO teams to provided leadership and resolution of escalated customer’s invoice percent current ( IPC ) challenges.
• Minimum 4 years’ Bachelor's Degree focused on Supply Chain Management, Business, Logistics
• Drive for results/execute with excellence
• Ability to work with external and internal customers across and up and down their organization
• Strong ability in managing ambiguity, problem solving and decision making
• Strong Interpersonal communication and negotiation skills with the ability to present thoughts and point of view with clarity and brevity
• Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills with the ability to motivate and develop teams, place the right people in the right roles and to measure performance & potential.
• Experience in order management systems (SAP) & broad understanding of distribution operations & transportation processes
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, ability to analyze data, determine key information elements and develop action plans that weigh risks and benefits
• Continuous improvement mindset with the willingness to overcome inevitable problems and obstacles, see past current policy or practice gaps and provide guidance where required.
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.
For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.