A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job role - Data Analyst
Job location - Kitchener, ON
Job type - Full-time
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, apply critical thinking to solve complex problems
- Ability to analyze existing and proposed interfaces and clearly document data flow, including specification of data flow models, data flow timing, data mapping, and data transformation rules including data validations and controls.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries to analyze data and provide results to business users or project team members
- Demonstrated experience working successfully within an agile squad – scrum and/or kanban delivery
- Excellent understanding of IT principles such as databases, functions, UI, business rules, software systems; strong knowledge of technology platforms and environments
- Experience delivering data documentation artifacts in organizations of similar size and complexity within project deadlines
- Able to do complex queries with SQL and other database inquiry tools
- experience in Agile/Scrum
- strong background in data conversion, data reconciliation
- understanding of data models and database structures
- strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Group Savings and Retirement an asset
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.