Enjoy flexibility and variety in your work? Would you like greater control over your earning potential and schedule? Do you thrive in a fast-pace environment with a desire to make an impact on the retail industry?
Then join RetailData's growing and diverse data collection team. With over 30 years of experience and locations across North America, we have been delivering vital retail intelligence through competitive multi-channel retail pricing audits. This critical information equips retailers to win consumers, maximize business impact and drive growth through accurate data coupled with unparalleled pricing expertise.
As the core to our business, you will provide competitive pricing information our clients need to drive successful pricing strategies. Using company-provided hand-held collection devices, you will record, enter and transmit product codes and prices in grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants, and others.
What Does RetailData Needs from You?
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work 15-25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility
- Required to pass Data Collector Certification tests in a timely manner
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 40 pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items
- May be exposed to extremely cold temperatures for extended periods of time
What RetailData Offers You.
- Competitive pay with hourly-paid training followed by piece rate pay after completion of training. You'll have the potential to earn $16-$19 per hour or more depending on your collection speed
- Comprehensive suite of benefits that promotes your health and financial well-being including medical, health savings account, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) match to eligible employees
- Employee stock purchase after 1st year
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for employee learning and development
For consideration for this opportunity, please apply via our Careers Page.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled