Client ID: 275337
Data Integration Developer
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Data Integration Developer.
Data Integration Developer – Job Description
- Meeting on projects, Change Management meetings
- Internal team meetings
- Development using Java/J2EE/Scripts/DB skills and unit testing. Work with testing team to resolve the issues raised
- Analysis of the project related issues
- Training and domain knowledge transfer to other members
- Implementation of projects in different environments.
- Update status reports, attend mandatory trainings.
- Change order creation and implement changes in different ENV SIT/PAT/PROD/DR as needed
- Support business users query
- Work on artifacts and documentation
- Understanding of ERT platform, architecture and different layers surrounding ERT e.g. API, Xenos, Portals etc.
- Representing ERT team in LoB and other different stakeholder meetings outside ERT e.g. L2, Application Deployment group, PMO etc.
- Getting familiar with the overall allocated project
- Create CMOD Solution requirement document based upon the Requirement Package from LOB
- Requesting for LoB approval on CMOD SRS and Requirement sheet or other artifacts before proceeding with Design and Development
- Create CMOD Solution design document following ERT standards, best practices and performance.
- Perform Application development and unit testing for the assigned BSP projects
- Reviewing and sort approvals for CMOD SRS, SDS and SIP document as per Roles and Responsibility matrix
- Preparing builds using MKS/Bit bucket for deploying the code in higher environments
- Following and understanding of EETS standards for creating Change orders
- Creates and owns Change Orders for code promotion in higher environments including its successful deployment and verification
- Capacity Analysis and addition of space for ERT platform for minimum of 1 year after the project Go live
- Prepares System Implementation Plan document for PAT and PROD environments
- Knowledge transfer to L2/L3 along with preparing L2/L3 handover document
- Updates to ASDP document as per the changes in project
- Warranty Support after the project go live.
- Knowledge of Service Now for communicating with any group outside ERT
- Clear and effective communication with all the stakeholder
- Time tracking using Clarity and e-time portals
- Creation and modification of Weekly status report and Project Status report
Data Integration Developer – Mandatory Skills
- Intermediate experience in application programming in Java/J2EE (expert skillset is optional, intermediate skill level is sufficient); 3-5 years of minimum application programming experience, no certification required, but it is an added advantage.
- Unix Shell Scripting (Intermediate to expert level), 3-5 years minimum experience in programming, ability to independently design and develop unix shell scripts, perform testing and troubleshooting, good knowledge of version control tools, experience in promoting the code from dev through to production, experience in working with support teams in implementing the code in production and also perform post implementation troubleshooting support, interfacing of the application program with the database(s), knowledge of exception handling standards
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in any RDBMS (DB2 preferred). Should have the ability to perform adhoc sql queries, creating tables/indexes, exposure to performance improvement measures w.r.t database. (Note: No DB Admin required, support teams will provide that function)
- 3-5 years’ experience with Unix environments, knowledge in Unix Commands and processes, ability to work with infrastructure teams to monitor and debug the application and infrastructure issues
- Knowledge of PMLC and SDLC processes and ability to produce high quality artifacts as required for the project
- Exposure to any content management applications/vendor products is a plus but not mandatory (Examples- IBM CMOD, IBM DB2, FileNet, OpenText Xenos) Nice to have
- Java /J2ee 2-3 year
- UNIX Shell Scripting 2-3 years
- RDBMS (DB2 preferred) 2-3 years
- UNIX environments 2-3 years
- PMLC and SDLC 3-5 years
Data Integration Developer – Nice to Have Skills
- Previous banking or FI experience
- Applications/vendor products
Data Integration Developer - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Data Integration Developer - Assignment Location