Data Integration Engineer
Duration: 1 year
The Data Integration Engineer will design and develop real-time interfaces between internal and external systems in a combination of cloud and on-premise platforms. They will participate in developing integration strategy, architecture and frameworks for the organization. This role will have great communication skills working in close collaboration with IT and business stakeholders to provide integration solutions. This role requires deep knowledge and experience in API best practices to select the most appropriate integration tool, process and method to meet the enterprise and business needs.
- Design and Develop solutions utilizing Integration Best Practices.
- Provide day to day support and technical expertise to other engineers and stakeholders
- Provide strategy, architecture, design and automation options to increase efficiencies and simplify integration across multiple platforms.
- Provide IT leadership by representing the integration team to IT and the business as well as mentoring other team members.
- 3+ years' experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
- 2 or more years of related experience in software design and development
- 2 or more years working with integration of data across disparate platforms and applications
- Demonstrated experience creating reusable, standard APIs for real-time integration
- Experienced in MuleSoft and/or Java webservices for integration between applications.
- Fluent in RESTFul web services using JSON
- Experienced in interfacing data between a mix of Cloud and on Prem applications and data stores