Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking to hire a Data Management Specialist - LP Asset Management to work in a 12 months contract position in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Office-based role
- Some travel within North America is required
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Proven core skill sets around asset data and information as well as process mapping and development, including developing associated technical documentation, minimum 5 years
- Knowledge of best practices from data/ information/ records management area of expertise
- Strong working knowledge of MS Visio
- Flexibility and ability to work at a fast pace, managing competing priorities, often while working independently
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- Experience with BPM software, eg. ARIS
- Experience in implementing a BPM Framework at an enterprise level
- Ability to influence and engage others
- Prosci or related Change Management Certification
- Knowledge of Agile fundamentals
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead or facilitate the development of an asset management-centric data management model and associated processes, and best practices for data acquisition, governance, and utilization.
- Maintain a particular focus on integration and streamlining opportunities in collaboration with TIS and Unify.
- LP has a uniquely decentralized data governance model, which will need to be mapped, and realigned if not harmonized.
- Complete LP BU AMP Data needs gap assessment and integration with Unify
- Develop a data model for clarity, accessibility, efficiency, future integration
- Development of LP AM-focused data governance framework aligned with GFMAM
- Supporting the development of key business performance metrics and targets is a specific element of AMP data, along with key artifacts such as Data Policy, and Data Strategy which lays out the plan to close any AMP Data Gaps
- Take an informal leadership role in coordinating data-related inputs and needs across numerous resources across LP. This will include planning and facilitating workshops and reviewing or vetting with many stakeholders from LP to TIS to EAM. Management process and responsibilities across the business.
- Support development of technical training materials and delivery of training.