**This position is also open for remote candidates, however will need to match with Pacific Time zone**
Globalme is a language and technology company; featured for the fifth year in a row in Business in Vancouver's 100 Fastest Growing Companies in BC. We offer localization services for websites, mobile apps, and software, and provide a full set of services around the development of wearable technologies. In particular, data collection, functional testing, usability testing, user trials, semantic analysis and more, in North America and around the world. We also provide managed services to some of the exciting clients in tech and sports industry.
We now have an opening for a Quality Control Coordinator in our Data Services team who will be responsible for overseeing our team of quality reviewers. Our environment is very fast-paced with constantly changing priorities and continuous opportunities to learn and grow. You must adjust quickly and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Work closely with the project manager or project coordinator to define project requirements and the scope of quality assurance required
- Manage the quality assurance portion of project budgets and timelines
- Responsible for hiring and training the quality assurance team
- Manage workflow and QA requirements
- Manage QA requirements, their schedules and efficiencies
- Responsible for QA KPIs
- Responsible for QA project management analytics
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Support Project and Account managers as needed
- Responsible for continuous process improvements
- Additional tasks as required