Croesus, Canadian FINTECH Leader , and its 200 passionate employees, is a master in the art of software development (portfolio management of the financial & banking sector).
Here is your chance to join a human-sized environment with the advantages of a large company.
- Competitive salary
- Corporate incentive plan
- Flexible hours / Teleworking
- Treats delivered to your house
- Sports program: Virtual training (Yoga & exercises) offered 2X week
- Group Insurance
- Telemedicine (super useful for the family )
- Public transport & bike sharing
- Group RRSP
- And many more....
Within the data team, you will participate in software development, scripting activities for data manipulation and process automation. You will have to: analyze, code and optimize our different applications. You will also be involved in the development of software and technologies used at Croesus.
- Agile team in a DevOps context
- Actively participate in all team ceremonies: refining, scrums, planning, retrospective and demonstrations.
- Participate in summary and detailed evaluations of the portions of code under your responsibility
- Use and promote the use of good data processing practices and database modeling
- Evaluate and optimize: certain portions of code, SQL queries, database health
- Develop and validate scripts / programs for data manipulation
- Automate certain processes
- Perform code reviews and share your knowledge with your peers
- Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers
- University degree / DEC in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience developing scripts for data manipulation
- Experience in developing Python scripts
- Good command of SQL language
- Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS)
- Mastery of scripting languages such as Bash / Shell / Perl under Linux.
- Knowledge of databases (Sybase or other)
- Knowledge of data modeling
- Knowledge of CI / CD principles and associated tools (Jenkins, TFS, Git, Docker, etc.)
- Experience using AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, EMR, etc.)
- Experience in developing C # applications
- Knowledge of C / C ++ languages