Full Time Role located in Waterloo Ontario
1) Installation and Configuration of DB2 in Linux.
2) Experience in DB upgrades and fix pack upgrades
3) Creation of the DB2 objects.
4) Experience in Export, Import, Load and Move Utilities.
5) Experience in Backup and Recovery.
6) Experience in Performance Turning.
7) Experience in SQL turning.
8) Experience in Runstats and Reorg utilities.
9) Experience in DB monitoring.
10) Experience in HADR configuration and db2haicu setups.
11) Experience in Linux/Unix.
12) Experience in Shell & Perl Scripting.
“MUST HAVE” skills and experience for this requirement
1. DB2 administration in Linux Environment.
2. Expert in DB2 HADR strategy.
3. Good Knowledge Performance and SQL Turning.
4. Good Knowledge in Linux/Unix.
5. Good Knowledge in Shell & PERL Scripting.
“NICE TO HAVE” but not mandatory skills and experience for this requirement
1. Basic knowledge of writing SQL queries.
2.Basic knowledge of a ticket system
3.Basic knowledge of Networking
4.Basic knowledge of a programming/scripting language
Please Email me directly @ email@example.com
Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in TCS. Candidates that meet the qualification for this position will be contacted within a two week period. We invite you to continue to apply for other opportunities that match your profile.