GROWMARK is a regional cooperative with annual sales of $10 billion (FY2012 data) providing agriculture-related products and services, as well as grain marketing in 31 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK is ranked fifth on the NCB Co-op 100 listing of the nation’s 100 highest revenue-earning cooperative businesses. GROWMARK owns the FS trademark, which is used by affiliated member cooperatives. GROWMARK is large enough to offer solid career opportunities, but small enough to provide a family-oriented, welcoming environment and great benefits.
DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID (DEF) DELIVERY DRIVER General Accountability:
This position is accountable for delivering bulk and packaged Diesel Exhaust Fluid (‘DEF’) product to assigned accounts throughout Ontario. This position also represents the Company in a professional manner and provides exceptional customer service. This position requires appropriate licences and certification.
Reports To: Manager, DEF Pricing, Distribution and Logistics
Location: Designated Territory
- Responsible for delivery of bulk and packaged DEF product in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures customer goodwill and satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of product is on time and meets customer expectations.
- Ensures company policy and legal requirements are followed in the delivery of product.
- Ensures all products are delivered into the appropriate customer storage vessel and/or facility.
- Assists in the responsible management of company assets, specifically trucks, totes, etc.
- Responsible for proper and safe loading of the assigned truck and unloading of product.
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the delivery truck.
- Responsible for daily inventory control and sales tickets.
- Responsible for the collection of payment on deliveries to COD customers if/when directed.
- Represents and promotes the company in a competent and professional manner.
- Understands and complies with Company Health and Safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each specific accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform specific accountabilities.
- Class A Driver’s Licence with Air Brake Endorsement
- Must be able to drive automatic and standard transmission
- 3 - 5 years commercial driving experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Physical ability to pull 100’ hose and move totes and skids with pallet jack assistance
Mostly outdoors and behind the wheel of a truck. Handles hazardous products. Subject to weather conditions. Some heavy lifting required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
GROWMARK, Inc. strives to provide a benefits package that delivers competitive pay for performance, recognizes your dedication to our mission and helps us attract and retain the highest caliber of talent. The cornerstone of our benefits package is the company funded, defined benefit pension plan along with health and disability insurance, an employer matched 401k plan, and other voluntary group benefit programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Love's, Loves, Love's Travel Shops, Loves Travel Shops, Love's Travel Shops & Country Stores