Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Since 1999, PartSource and its chain of corporate-owned automotive specialty stores have offered brand-name auto parts to automotive professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers. With an assortment of 300,000 unique parts, PartSource delivers quick in-and-out purchases with an extensive selection of quality brand-name parts, competitive prices and outstanding services. Our team of PartSource expert staff – who are true auto parts professionals and car care enthusiasts – share their customers’ passion for vehicle maintenance. It’s this experience that distinguishes Canadian Tire and its family of companies from the competition.
The Driver is responsible for the delivery of automotive parts to customers in a timely and safe manner while maintaining the integrity of the brand by providing a high level of customer service.
What you’ll do
- Customer deliveries and pickups of automotive parts utilizing company vehicle
- Maintain orders by verifying parts being delivered are accurately captured on the invoice
- Inspect the company vehicle daily and report any necessary repairs required to maintain the safety
- Following store procedures relating to loss prevention and assist with filling, stocking, and ensuring store area is organized
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by delivering efficient and friendly service
- Ensuring compliance to all appropriate legislation and corporate policies
- Adhere to the Motor Vehicle Act you must maintain a good driving record
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Team players with strong communications skills
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- Required: certified safety shoes, reflective glasses, vest, hands-free mobile device
- Available for shifts 7 days per week including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours per shift (in automobile) and capable of lifting 50lbs
- Automotive parts aftermarket knowledge experience an asset
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Top Employers.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn.