At TrialCard, our passion is success - success for clients, success for us. You will notice who comes first. We are committed to providing solutions, through innovation and unparalleled customer support, to the pharmaceutical industry to improve access and affordability of their medicines to patients. We work tirelessly on the behalf of our clients, because when they succeed, so do we.
That is not to say we are all work and no play. TrialCard is an open workplace with fun, energetic people united for a common purpose. In fact, we do not even refer to each other as employees. We are team members. We foster a culture that encourages individual personality.
Provides support to company management within the framework of the finance department. Responsible for the timely, accurate production of monthly financial statements; the coordination of site cash positions and parent coordination center. Controls the information flow from source document to reporting.
- Responsible for financial relationship of customer accounts; prepare invoice and budgets, assist in collections, resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain and monitor customer deposit accounts used for reimbursing pharmacies, patients, & healthcare providers.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Facilitate and complete timely and accurate monthly and year end close procedures.
- Maintain and balance accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Project Management, Sales and IT departments during project life cycle.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Bachelors / Maters Degree in or related to Finance, with a concentration in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Analytic, efficient, and systematic in solving problems