Client ID: 292608
On behalf of our client in retail industry, Procom is looking for a Delivery Manager for their North York location.
Delivery Manager – Job description
- Lead a high performing team in the delivery of core capabilities and enablement of these capabilities to multiple banner sites.
- Owns the management of multiple parallel projects and administration that includes work plans, tracking progress, resource planning and status reports.
- Balance the needs and priorities of the business and technical evolution with the technical constraints. Ensure business priorities are well understood and communicated.
- Responsible for onboarding and initiating new projects and delivering projects that honour code release dates.
- Oversee the delivery schedule, quality, budget, resource allocation, and direction of several projects within the program.
- Effectively coordinate project implementations across the business banners, product vendors and system integrator teams.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide direction and manage escalation while making tradeoffs.
- Drive process and methodology improvements to remove barriers and keep initiatives on target and moving forward. Facilitate continuous improvement ideas to improve delivery efficiency.
- Communicate project status and issues in a concise and accurate manner.
- Ensure resources are highly engaged and collaborative in their delivery assignments.
- A passion for helping teams grow and making people better.
- Recruit and retain top talent.
Delivery Manager - Mandatory Skills
- Experience on large and complex technology eCommerce projects with a focus in the retail industry.
- 4 or more years of experience in a managerial and/or delivery management role, in a digital and eCommerce retail business.
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Forward, proactive, and strategic thinker with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Demonstrated ability to drive to clear action and ownership.
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with large-scale systems.
- Experience delivering multiple complex parallel projects across multiple technology teams.
- Strong project and relationship management skills.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues and coordinating with other departments.
- Demonstrated thought leadership qualities, strong communication, organizational skills, collaboration, and critical thinking
- Has a positive attitude and the proven ability to negotiate and influence others to obtain desired results.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and team building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
Delivery Manager – Nice to have skill
- Project Management, Agile Certification, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) credentials, and/or equivalent training.
Delivery Manager – Job Type
Full-time – Permanent role
Delivery Manager – Location
North York, ON