The Demand Manager reports to the Director of Commercial Operations.
Windsor, Ontario is one of two sites located in Canada offering softgel development and manufacturing capabilities for the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries. We have a broad range of integrated formulation, manufacturing, analytical and packaging services to offer full service turnkey solutions.
The Demand Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining accurate Demand Plans based on consensus-based forecasts which the organization will use for on-going forward business planning. The Demand Manager will coordinate, oversee, and measure quoting activities within the business unit and will act as a key liaison between the business stakeholders to improve the quality and responsiveness of the organization.
- Responsible for working with key commercial / business development / customer service stakeholders to develop and maintain an unbiased rolling 18-month unit forecast at the SKU level and driving the entire forecasting process.
- Responsible for developing metrics which measure forecast accuracy and working with commercial / business development / customer service stakeholders to improve them
- Responsible for assessing risks and opportunities in the unbiased rolling 18-month unit forecast as well as identifying and developing recommendations for key strategic growth accounts.
- Lead the monthly Demand Planning meeting and work with Planning to ensure issues requiring decisions on the Sales and Operations agenda are summarized with requisite impact analysis, alternatives and recommendations.
- Document and challenge forecast assumptions based on the analysis of market data, industry statistics and market dynamics, incorporate product trends into forecast models and monthly updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science and/or Business Administration (Finance, Accounting and/or Statistics); MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a technical Sales / business development support role preferably in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or Biotechnology filed.
- Experience / familiarity with the consumer health / CDMO environment in North America.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, manufacturing and/or GMP facility.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- Group Retirement Savings – Defined Registered Pension Plan (RPP) with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time & personal time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth incl. tuition reimbursement
We will identify candidates based on the following Catalent Competencies:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities, or contact us at
+1 877 503 9493.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation for interviews or other meetings, please advise your Human Resources point of contact or email email@example.com.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.