DENTAL ASSISTANT (RDA)
We are a growing practice looking to hire an experienced, friendly and confident dental assistant to join our team.
The candidate will support dental care delivery by preparing treatment rooms, patient management, preparing instruments and materials; confident with 4 handed dentistry and performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act
Dental Assistant Job Duties:
- Should be comfortable with digital x-rays both intra oral and panorex.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Confident with 4 handed dentistry and assisting with all clinical procedures
- Proficient in taking digital x-rays both intra and extra orally
- Able to perform all aspects of lab work including pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Knowledge of Eaglesoft software