FULL TIME REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT NEEDED
We are looking for a full-time Dental Assistant Rockstar to act as an integral part of our well-established Dental office. If you are a professional and friendly person with a passion for patient care then we would love to talk with you!
What we need from you:
- Graduate of an Accredited Level II Intra-oral dental assisting program
- Ontario Dental Assistant Association (ODAA) certification and National Dental Assistant Examining Board (NDAEB) certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to listen and converse with patients.
- Excellent customer service skills and using tact and discretion as well as the ability to educate while building rapport with patients.
- Have a positive can-do mentality and will work as part of a team to provide the best service and patient care
- CPR Level C with AED is considered an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits
- Uniform allowance
New grads are welcome, come join our awesome Team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.