Our client, located in Calgary is looking for a Desktop Support L1/L2. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day operational support to all of their back office and supporting teams. The candidate will have experience supporting Windows 7/8/10, Active Directory, HP Printers and provide level 1 and level 2 assistance for complex issues when necessary. Eligible candidates please forward your resume to email@example.com referencing “Desktop Support L1/L2“ in the subject line.
- Act as a first level and 2nd level contact for stores to determine and solve their problems
- Request third level assistance for complex issues when necessary. Monitor the progress of the problem and keep stores informed.
- Determine through analysis if the calls are hardware related. Contact various hardware vendors and monitor their progress.
- Communicate effectively with other corporate areas to resolve network problems.
- Deliver quality and service by communicating with the customer in an effective and timely manner.
- Determine when escalation is required in order to minimize negative impact internally.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst/HelpDesk
- Experience supporting Windows 7
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience supporting HP Printers
- Computer Studies Diploma or Degree
Maze Recruiting provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.