We are looking to hire a dedicated Desktop Support Analyst to work on-site to support our clients technical needs in the following areas.
* Providing dedicated IT, communication and mobility support for private investment advisors, portfolio managers and class “C” executives as a single point of contact, acting in person, over the phone or remote connection.
* Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lenovo workstations, laptops (operating system support, application support, security policies enforcement, data recovery etc.), Blackberry and BYOD devices (iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10).
* Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting financial / trading applications (Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg), in-house developed software, along with MS Office Professional and Adobe applications.
* Performing installation, configuration and user support for Blackberry, iOS and Android devices, BES12 registration and MDM, operating system upgrade, data recovery, application maintenance etc.
* Assisting and co-acting with support groups - internal or external, for delivering timely manner solutions during the troubleshooting process for all technical issues.
* Coordinating and/or executing implementation plans for new medium to highly complex application and maintenance updates.
* Monitoring and analyzing supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions.
* Evaluating service requests to ensure adherence to bank standards and processes, identifying inconsistencies, analyzing potential impact and taking appropriate action.
* Ensuring and enforcing compliance with bank policies in order to achieve data confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
* Overseeing and enforcing bank IT security policies, IT hardware usage and LOB specifics.
* Providing break-and-fix, IMAC (install, move, change, add) and desktop support for other corporate, investment, retail, insurance departments for Lenovo devices.
Soroc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.