Title: Workplace Service Coordinator
Duration: 7+ Months
Location: Toronto, Canada
Top Skills as outlined by Manager:
1.) Proficiency in Office and Google products
2.) Customer Service and the ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs
3.) Must have an Android or iPhone for emails and Salesforce
Description: The Workplace Services Coordinator will report to the Workplace Services Supervisor and will be responsible for the day to day facilities requests and operations for the building’s office space. The Coordinator will also work directly with the WPS Ambassador, Front Desk and Gibson’s WPS Ambassador, Facilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: moving furniture, setting up power locations, assisting with catering set ups and clean up from events, assist in maintaining the Barista, wiping down gym equipment, monitoring cleanliness of restrooms, showers and changing rooms, gathering and managing lost and found items, cleaning up after catering orders, re-arranging furniture from meeting to meeting, delivering packages between buildings, taking office supply inventories and overseeing the day porter service in the building. This position is fast paced and requires a high level of customer service. Time management skills and experience with ticket management a must. Help make Salesforce a great place to work!
Responsibilities: General upkeep of the facilities Assist with all facilities vendors in Indianapolis, and coordinate access when needed Manage the setup of large meetings and events. Ensure that facilities problems are identified and addressed quickly; work with, and ensure that building management is delivering quality services; deliver on all internal customer demands Facilitate daily deliverables for internal SFDC employees requests, including furniture (tables, chairs, filing cabinets) replacements/needs and building requests (Temperature adjustments-HVAC, lighting, etc.) Manage and administer ticket submittals for Workplace Services Assist with all furniture deliveries and installs for office Assist with bulk packages when needed (moving to another location) Assist with overseeing snack vendor to ensure pantries are being stocked correctly Assist with overseeing day porter service for the office space Assist with office moves. Assist local team as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of related hands-on Facilities experience require
- Exceptional customer service/hospitality skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with inventory management, planning and executing internal moves, and space management. Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro-active.
- Ability to plan and organize work in the required areas Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs as well as understanding various social media principles.
- Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal Salesforce.com software application.
- Must have a great can do attitude and willingness to complete the job.
- Must be able to comfortable lift at least 50lbs
Share Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org