Client ID: 270329
Dev Ops Security Engineer
Our client is looking for a Dev Sec Ops Security Engineers to support their Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) activities of multiple software teams who design, develop, and deploy on-premise and PaaS applications with high cybersecurity requirements and compliance standards following a DevOps/Agile methodology.
General Role(s), Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Support and advise DevOps teams in the design of secure software
- Recommend and deploy tooling to manage security in the delivery pipeline as well as production systems.
- Perform security verification of applications by doing code reviews and manual /automated penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and provide mitigation recommendations
Secured Software development
- Strong software development and/or code review in .NET, Angular for MVC or SPA type applications
- Familiarity with Security Standards and groups (OWASP, NIST)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps & Jenkins’
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Chef and Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Experience with multiple Application Security Tools (SAST, DAST, SCA) and the integration into the SDLC via CI Automation and Integration.
- Experience with modern source code management and software repository systems e.g. Visual Studio, Git/GitHub, etc.
Application Security Testing
- Expert knowledge in one or more SAST and/or DAST Solutions
- Hands on experience in doing security code reviews and penetration testing against web applications
Application Security Design & Architecture
- Experience with securing applications specifically for Cloud hosting environments e.g. Azure, AWS
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Familiarity with threat modeling and security design review methodologies.
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of security at multiple layers of abstraction, from operating systems to applications
- A good understanding of Windows and network security concepts
- Experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps teams
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Secured application development
- Application Security Testing
- DevOps automation tooling
Dev Ops Security Engineer Assignment Length
Dev Ops Security Engineer Assignment Location