Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multi-billion dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Development Coordinator.
- Responsible for managing various activities relating to development and implementation of office and operational space
- Working with various departments within the organization to assist with making recommendations on strategic location, allocation, and assignment of space; planning for acquiring space, reassigning existing space and configuring space for operational efficiency
- Administering complex leasing, lease extensions, lease renewals, renovation agreements and contracts; participate in negotiations
- Working with management to prepare plans to consolidate and configure existing leased and owned operational and office spaces, to ensure adequate quality and quantity of space is provided to meet the needs and ensure the safety of client departments and users
- Obtain cost estimates for the work related to the development of projects; responsible for working with finance department and other employees for the approval of invoices
- Develop the project scope including defining quality, budget, and schedule parameters
- Prepare various reports, presentations, etc. relating to area of responsibility
- Completion of a college diploma or university degree in a related discipline (such as Planning, Property/Real Estate, Architecture or Engineering)
- Extensive experience in the field of real estate, construction, leasing, or project management; or a combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a development/ property acquisition type position (transit/ infrastructure experience required)
- Thorough knowledge of legal and planning principles and practices related to property agreements and leases
- Comprehensive knowledge of office and operational space design, construction/renovation, contract negotiation and project management
- Experience managing projects (including cost estimates)
- Ability to plan and organize various activities / projects to meet organizational goals
- Excellent interpersonal, customer focus, oral and written communication, and teamwork skills
- Maintain documentation and historical records
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Comtech Group Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources @ Comtech by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comtech Group offers our employees a competitive compensation package with comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Comtech Group is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume in MS Word format to Comtech Group via e-mail at email@example.com.