VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Senior Technical Lead/Solutions Architect Position number: 9504 Attention email@example.com no: (416) 366-2600 Ext. 242
Position No.: 9504
Position: Development Technical Lead (Solutions Architect)
Position Type: Permanent
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Winnipeg, MB
The team is founded and lead by technology enthusiasts who all share the common drive and passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering conversational experiences to different types of customers all over the world.
The organisation is a world class software development firm; they are passionate about building conversational experiences using the latest in AI such as machine learning and natural language processing.
Every day you will get to work with the latest in AI as they work side by side with customers to explore some of the most innovative chatbot use cases, features and integrations in the industry.
Our client is rapidly expanding as enterprises shift their focus and investment inAI-powered solutions. We are seeking a Development Technical Lead (Solutions Architect) to helpmanage and grow our development team. The development team consists ofdevelopers, project managers and QA engineers. The incumbent willhave the opportunity to work directly with the founder and CEO to scale the business.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team.
- Responsible for setting the strategy and developing the roadmap.
- Proof of Concept – Development
- Guide all technical considerations throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Lead our conversational applications development across chat and voicesolutions using conversational technologies and tools such as Facebook APis,Google Dialogflow,MS Bot Framework, MS LUIS, Amazon Alexa SDK, Amazon Lex, and Azure
- Cognitive Services.
- Advise on DevOps practices including continuous integration, build, deployment, monitoring, automation tools, sourcecontrol, cloud monitoring, etc.
- Establish and implement technology standards and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes and tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with end to end architecture, design, development and launching software products.
- Experience in working with pre sales teams. Work as a bridge between sales team and the development team
- A proven track record of building great products and managing high performing teams
- Experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and/or services
- Comfortable with complex backend development and architecture, API development, cloud, and serverless backend development; Node.JS, Serverless (AWS Lambda, Google-Cloud Functions), Go, Ruby, Python (Flask), Swagger, etc.
- Proven ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in full-stack development.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com . VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto