Client ID: 266484
On behalf of our client in the Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
DevOps Engineer- Job Description
- Maintain development infrastructure, including configuration repositories, ticketing systems, document management systems and automation systems for build, test and deployment.
- Develop and maintain integration between various development systems to ensure the smooth operation of development processes.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems with build and deployment automation.
- Provide guidance to development teams on best practices for repository layout and build system configuration in a CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) environment.
- Provide guidance on how to meet compliance obligations in a highly automated, high-velocity environment.
- Identify and implement new technology where required to augment and improve our build, test and deployment automation capabilities.
- Liaise with Architecture team to help determine future strategy for DevOps program and the core tools being offered to our Development community.
DevOps Engineer- Mandatory Skills
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years working with heterogeneous enterprise systems including Linux, Unix and Windows based servers.
- 2+ years of Development Operations experience in an enterprise setting (Financial Services industry an advantage).
- Experience with Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Artifactory, Nexus and/or related technologies would be advantageous.
- Experience or familiarity with cloud technologies, especially AWS or GCP would be advantageous.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net, Microsoft DevOps tools (TFS, VSTS), Azure and related technologies would be advantageous, but optional.
- Experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server databases would be advantageous, but optional.
DevOps Engineer- Assignment Start Date
ASAP –11 months to start
DevOps Engineer- Assignment Location
North York, ONT