At Aramark Canada, our people are important to us. Our 14,000+ team members coast to coast; deliver experiences that enrich and nourish thousands of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities and uniforms. To show our employees how much we appreciate their efforts, we do everything we can to make sure they feel included, supported and encouraged by striving to achieve a safe, diverse and inclusive workplace. Learn more at www.aramark.ca
Dietary Aide - Part Time
Bethany Care - Collegeside
Red Deer, Alberta.
$15:50 per hour
Shifts can range from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
This is a 7 day a week operation and availability for weekends is needed.
Comprehensive benefit package including sick days, dental and extended benefits are available for any employees that regularly work more than 20 hours per week.
Aramark’s food services department provides dining opportunities to Designated Assisted Living residents and guests. Reporting to the chef and general manager, the dietary aide is responsible for:
- The serving or of all menu items to our residents
- Being aware of dietary and menu restrictions and serving appropriate meals to the residents
- Maintenance of unit specific product inventory levels
- Setting, clearing, cleaning, and sanitizing of resident dining and service areas
- Washing dishes, cleaning and sanitization of food delivery tools and equipment
- Adhere to best practices of food safety and health & safety in accordance with company, provincial, and federal regulations
- Attentive to care, consideration, and confidentiality of residents, staff and visitors
- Physical ability to lift up to 20 lbs (occasional to frequent), prolonged walking, standing, reaching
- Reliable, enthusiastic, able to prioritize, and to follow detailed instructions without direct supervision
- Reading and writing English fluently, and able to converse in English clearly
- Criminal background and vulnerable sector checks required
- All applicants must have proof of up to date vaccinations to be able to work in the facility.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request. The finalist candidate for this position will need to complete and successfully pass a Criminal Background Check and a Vulnerable Sector Screening (if the operations we service require this). If hired for this position, your continued employment with us would be conditional upon Aramark being satisfied that you have successfully cleared both these pre-conditions.