We are looking for a team of Dietary Aides willing to work weekends, evenings and nights for a Long Term Care Home.
Part-Time and Casual positions available.
O’Neill Centre Long Term Care Home is located in Toronto steps from Christie subway station. We are recruiting for dedicated, hard-working, energetic, and flexible staff that want to make a positive difference in providing care to seniors in their Home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Nourishment preparation and delivery to residential areas.
- Food preparation of meal/nourishment items as directed by the cook.
- Delivering food carts and their return to the kitchen.
- Collection, cleaning, and storage of dishes from all areas.
- To set up serveries in residential areas.
- Plating resident meals according to meal service notes.
- Ensuring adequate basic supplies in the servery area.
- Assists in the training and support of new staff during the orientation period.
- Completion of specific cleaning assignments and collection of garbage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate
- Vulnerable Police Check valid in the past 6 months
- 2 step TB Test
- Must be available to work every other weekend and holidays
WHY WORK FOR US?
Because we want to "Make Every Moment Matter" to you, our residents, our teams in our Homes and Communities.
We make the difference … pioneering services for individuals in a caring community
Creating communities where people of all ages achieve all they can be
Efficient Use of Resources
Our organization takes the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities into account during the position summary review process. Employees are required to notify their director manager/supervisor if they have any particular accessibility needs and the organization will work with the employee to address them.