ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the list below. Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
1) Provides project-specific support to online media and project management teams
a) Assists the Digital Edition Manager by overseeing the creation and proofing process of
all digital edition projects (magazines, rosters, directories, etc.).
b) Verifies that all digital edition pages and Ads are properly placed and linked. Responsible for resolving any Ad issues with the sales team as they arise.
c) Assists with digital ad creation and submission in the Nxtbook and GTxcel modules.
d) Works within the Online Newsletter Portal to create standard and custom eBlasts for all digital editions. This includes communicating with the Content Strategy team to maintain a reasonable timeline for custom eBlast work.
e) Responsible for contacting the Association client for all digital edition projects, and gaining feedback and approval to schedule digital edition eBlasts for email delivery.
f) Ensures that all digital edition projects are proofed and completed according to project schedules, and that the Project Manager and Group Publisher are made aware of any issues or delays.
g) Assists in educating internal project teams on new digital edition processes as they become available.
2) Provides General Administrative Support to Online Media Department
a) Provides information and reports as neededto sales and project management regarding digital edition budgets, digital edition and eBlast traffic reports, revenue recognition, etc.
b) Ensures that traffic reports are updated and available for all digital editions.
c) Performs various administrative duties in support of the Project Manager, Online Marketing Specialist(s), and General Manager related to digital edition projects.
• An Associate degree in business administration or similar field, with 1-2 years relevant work experience in a production and/or office environment. Additional years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirements.
• Must be internet savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs, advanced Excel, Word and internet browsers. Basic understanding of HTML code is a must. Need minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
• Requires good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to support the project managers and team members. Must be able to lead knowledge of our digital edition proofing and eBlast procedures.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects and schedules for several project managers simultaneously.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
• Ability to conduct self, according to Naylor’s operating values, which include operating with honesty and integrity, and in a spirit of teamwork and respect.