At Alberta Blue Cross, we do things a bit differently. Our vision, dedication to customer service and community leadership set us apart from the rest. We’re committed to providing the best health coverage for our members and take an active role in promoting the wellness of Albertans.
The Digital Experience (DX) analyst will be a member of Alberta Blue Cross’ Marketing team, tasked with researching best practices, reporting, tagging and assisting in the creation of innovative user experiences. This role will report to the Manager of Digital Experience. The successful candidate should be self motivated, adaptable and familiar with analytics tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches and identifies best practices and methodologies applicable to customer’s interactions with digital interfaces.
- Collaborates with our Research and Customer Experience (CX) teams for competitor and digital (DX) analysis.
- Supports our DX team as required with internal business unit, customer and stakeholder programs and initiatives.
- Translates partner research into insights and supports the development of exceptional DX effectiveness.
- Monitor customer behavior trends and market shifts to assist in keeping current and relevant.
- Monitor, analyze key business indicators – e.g., website month traffic, mobile page load speed, website visitor behavior, and associated user satisfaction.
- Prioritize and respond to analytics requests in a fast-paced environment, reporting out tracking and analyses via recurring and one-off reports as needed.
- Utilizes analytics tools.
- Work with cross discipline teams to understand strategic requirements to build a tagging structure that support business needs.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that all enhancements deployed to the digital platforms are properly tagged, perform acceptance testing for analytics tags and troubleshooting of tracking issues.
- Create and maintain tagging documentation.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three years experience in supporting a team environment.
- Experience working to improve a marketing or communications campaign.
- Proven experience working with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives; demonstrated outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Ability to tell a story using data.
- Knowledge of the digital analytics ecosystem: web, paid and social media.
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts.
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills with experience communicating effectively with management.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. If you have the qualifications we are looking for please submit your resume at www.ab.bluecross.ca.