Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? Are you seeking a position that will make full use of your skills and potential in the ecommerce field? Then JYSK Canada is looking for you!
JYSK Canada has been growing its footprint in the world of eCommerce, store count, and market share when many other retailers are shrinking. With 62 stores across Canada and located now across 52 countries, JYSK has been transforming the world of home furnishings with smart, sleek, SCANDANAVIAN designs!
As a member of the JYSK eCommerce team you are the liaison between the companies’ traditional advertising efforts and their digital marketing efforts. Your primary duties will be focused on (but are not limited to) production of the companies’ digital marketing assets while navigating input & strategy from various departments within the organization. In addition, you will support multiple marketing channels by producing graphic assets as needed for both online and offline.
You will be responsible for executing JYSK’s digital marketing efforts. This includes:
- Content planning & strategy in relation to upcoming sales/promotions
- Coordinating content (weekly flyer & web offers) for affiliate marketing
- Managing Shopping Cart Price Rules
- Developing in-store & online coupons as needed
- Designing and translating all graphic assets for campaigns
- Weekly social media graphics
- Weekly graphic production for digital marketing campaigns
- Weekly graphic production for Affiliate Marketing
- Coordinating translation for all graphic assets
- Weekly website graphics
- Basic video production
- Occasional Offline Graphic creation
- Set up promotional ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Offering coordination & ad approval process with digital agency
- Support with marketing tag integration through GTM
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of ad management experience
- Proven experience managing campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Email Retargeting/Re-marketing, Display, and Social Media/Video Advertising
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and web architecture
- Creative, energetic and team-oriented
- Able to work with limited supervision and under tight deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
What We Offer
- Opportunities for Learning & Career Advancement
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Staff Discount
JYSK Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, transfer, promotion and all other conditions of employment. As a company, we have developed l programs and policies that address and recognize our objective to ensure that our work environment remains free of discrimination and harassment of any kind and promotes and recognizes the diverse backgrounds of our Colleagues. JYSK Canada will accommodate both internal and external applications throughout the hiring process.
All employment decisions at JYSK are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended. We consider all applications on the basis of individual qualification for the particular position and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic.
JYSK Canada is committed to the value of equal employment opportunity for all Colleagues and the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process