ABOUT ART CONSTRUCTION (OTTAWA) INC.
Art Construction (Ottawa) Inc. is a family owned company with the head office located 201B-889 Bank street, Ottawa, ON, K1S 3W4. It possesses decades of combined experience in construction and renovation. We take pride in providing construction services tailored to the needs of our clients. We are taking our customers’ ideas and turning them into reality.
We are currently looking for an experienced and skilled Digital Marketing Coordinator who will be tasked with developing appropriate advertising and marketing plans to increase awareness of our company and attract new clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.
- Consult with management to develop and document marketing strategies applicable for real estate and construction market.
- Prepare advertising presentations and mockups for company’s website, print or electronic media.
- Coordinate changes to existing marketing materials for company’s website, email marketing and social media management.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings and other marketing events to promote the company’s services and maintain client relationships.
- Manage web properties and social media channels and continuously innovate to deliver strong customer experiences.
- Act as spokesperson for the company and answer written and oral inquiries.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a position with similar duties.
- Working experience in construction related field. Managing experience in corporate services is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field. Master’s degree is an asset.
- Strong strategic, analytical, management, and organizational skills across multiple projects and priorities.
- Solid presentation skills: must be an effective communicator to present strategic and tactical plans to the executive team.
- Both written and verbal communication skills / abilities.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 weekly work hours
- The remuneration will be set at CAD 31 per hour
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate
- Work Location: Suite 201B-889 Bank street, Ottawa, ON, K1S 3W4
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our management before interviews are scheduled.
Art Construction (Ottawa) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Visit our website http://www.artproperties.ca/ to get more information about our company.