Reporting to Digital Marketing Specialist, the Digital Marketing Intern is involved in all key marketing initiatives and works directly with the studio and editorial teams.
- Assist in initiating, adjusting and developing the company's marketing strategy;
- Communicate with editorial/studio/marketing team to make feasible shooting plans and ensure the timeline is strictly followed;
- Create eye-catching and thought-provoking content and campaigns (banners, blogs, promotions, e-mail blasts, product launches, etc.);
- Build up the company’s social media profiles and ensure the daily presence.
- Bachelor’s or DEC degree (or in process) in Marketing, Fashion, Communications or any related fields.
- Marketing or other relevant experience in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on digital marketing & social media, an asset;
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, of core principles and application of email marketing, social and content marketing;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Tableau, a strong asset;
- Knowledge of website design practices, an asset;
- Graphic design experience, a strong asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English or French, an asset;
- Proficiency in Mandarin, an asset.