Founded in 2015, BYOGO Inc. is a multinational e-commerce company. The business includes cross-border logistics, e-commerce, brand promotion, and VR technology. Headquartered in Toronto, the company has branches in Beijing, Guangzhou, Vancouver, Calgary and other locations. The business network covers Canada and China. With a comprehensive product supply chain and its own logistics system, BYOGO Inc. has been committed to providing perfect cross-border e-commerce solutions from North America to China.
We are currently looking for an experienced digital marketing director to join our senior management team who reports directly to CEO. This individual will be responsible to develop all key online marketing strategies and lead the growth of Byogo’s ecommerce and retail channel in China market. Idea candidate will be a strategic, disciplined, analytical digital and brand marketer, with 5+ years of experience in ecommerce in China especially in Taobao.com and/or JD.com. He/she is a highly self-driven, creative, hands-on marketer with trackable record of planning, budgeting and executing online marketing strategies, who will deliver Byogo’s brand experience online and promote our vision to be the best Canada-China online retailer.
- Develop and lead digital marketing strategy execution for China online ecosystem, including online retail platform and social media marketing
- Continue to build and lead online marketing team
- Create, monitor and update content of our online stores and social media accounts.
- Developing digital marketing content like banner, ad, video, and special event.
- Configure, administer, and oversee usage of all digital marketing tools and platforms
- Monitor, assess and report performance of our competitors
- Manage overall marketing budget
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Must proficiency in Mandarin, speaking and writing
- Minimum 5 years and ongoing of Chinese online store management experience
- Strong understanding of Chinese ecommerce, principle and practice
- Excellent sense of Chinese consumer trend, spotting and leading
- Solid knowledge about digital marketing techniques like SEO, keyword search and/or pay per click analysis and optimize
- Excellent skill in social media marketing by creative content editing and event planning
- Must be a true leader, able to get job done with cross-functional team and in a timely manner
- Be able to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Note: Please send your resume to email@example.com. You must be allowed to work in Canada legally. Only qualified candidate will be contacted.