|We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels for the London Drugs group of companies. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and innovative thinking, plus tactical and analytical dexterity. The ideal candidate will be experienced in digital marketing, growing E-commerce business and driving traffic to our stores. The successful candidate will use technology to build upon existing customer segments & grow new customers through the use of online media opportunities, social media and strategic digital partnerships. If you live and breathe digital marketing, let’s chat!|
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Devise successful digital marketing strategies, campaigns & activities that drive incremental sales and traffic to stores and company website(s).
• Improve usability, design, content and conversion of the company website(s).
• Execute e-newsletter segmentation and personalization programs to achieve business goals.
• Identify & develop integrated partnership / sponsorship strategies to meet financial goals.
• Develop media content strategies, creation and production for all digital channels.
• Grow London Drugs online communities, brand engagement & create brand advocates.
• Manage and foster a team that is required to deliver digital marketing
• Oversee social media strategies across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogs and more.
• Manage blogs, websites, customer service & community outreach with customers, stores, partners and vendors .
• In-depth knowledge of SEO and SEM marketing tactics and best practices
• Analyze data, report results and adjust as required for success.
• Track and report on program’s progress against defined KPIs and program metrics; define and develop new KPIs and metrics as necessary.
• Expertise in creating and executing innovative online marketing programs.
• Keep informed about new trends, and in turn educate staff, internal team and stakeholders.
•Responsible for digital advertising monitoring and expertise, including display, adwords, and other paid channels
• Create new revenue streams for the business
• Able to work closely with various internal departments including Merchandising, IT and the E-commerce Manager, as well as external vendor partners including digital agencies, public relations team and others.
|The Manager will have deep expertise across various disciplines including:|
1. E-commerce Digital Marketing Strategies and analytics
2. Digital Production & Development
3. Digital Public Relations & Social Outreach
4. Social Community Management & Customer Care
5. Online Content / Editorial Creation & Production
6. Directing, motivating & managing a digital & social marketing team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Post-Secondary degree specialization in Marketing or equivalent work experience
• Forward-thinking, organized, highly collaborative and results oriented
• 5+ years of experience successfully executing E-commerce, social media & digital marketing program for a retail organization
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills; Creative / editorial copywriting experience an asset.
• Strong understanding of digital media buying & implementation experience
• Social media experience and familiarity with digital analytics & media tracking tools.
• Strong experience with SEO/SEM
• Adept at managing digital production with internal and external agency production teams.
• Well-versed in digital analytics, social community management & media tracking tools.
• Capable at managing multiple projects simultaneously and monitoring and reporting social KPIs
• Able to succeed in fast-paced retail environment with many cross functional teams and business partners.
• Experience working with external partners including digital agencies and others
• Must be a Team Player with strong leadership skills.
|Employees will be scheduled 40 hours per week and will typically work a standard schedule of Monday to Friday during Head Office business hours.|
|London Drugs wishes to thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please. We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.|