DIGITAL MARKETING SALES COORDINATOR
With 10 years of proven success, our client is a leading marketing agency based in Montreal. Their approach is simple ndash; strive for constant innovation to identify and implement new strategies and processes to provide sustainable growth to clients. This results-driven agency emphasizes employee development by fostering a transparent and responsible culture.
Competitive salary with bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
The Digital Marketing Sales Coordinator is responsible for developing and presenting strategies for all client accounts while overseeing the implementation process. You will be provided with full autonomy to develop recommendation and solutions to overcome client challenges.
- Create and recommend strategies to all clients within portfolio.
- Managing implementation process from beginning to end.
- Review performance analytics and KPIs to ensure that digital efforts align with client expectations.
- Oversee and manage budget and costs for clients within portfolio.
- Provide ongoing communication to clients to secure successful and lasting partnerships.
- Conduct frequent survey reviews with clients to ensure that satisfaction, retention, and service quality is not compromised.
- 1 to 3 years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience.
- 1 to 3 years of direct account/client management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Passionate, sophisticated, and results-driven approach.
Digital Sales Marketing Specialist
Post-secondary school education or equivalent work experience.
Michael Del Bono, Sourcing Research Specialist
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
Sales | Marketing
May 30, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Digital marketing, agency, e-commerce, client relationships, account management, content strategy.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage