DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (CONTRACT)
Our client is a prominent Canadian law firm with a well-established local, national and international practice. The firm comprises a diverse group of more than 150 of Canada's most talented lawyers.
This is a One Year Full-Time Contract opportunity.
- Manage all firm social media platforms and update all areas of the website.
- Report and file analytics from social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Lead firm sponsorships, including presentations, bios, speaker proposals, print and promotional materials, advertisements.
- Assist with writing and editing projects always with a view for consistency and grammar.
- Manage firm's print and online advertising bookings and co-ordinate material with graphic designer.
- Research editorial calendars for advertising and media relations opportunities.
- Guide internal and external communications (newsletters, announcements, etc.)
- Prepare international marketing materials and marketing packages for business development trips, conferences and seminars.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Update and maintain lawyer and law clerk biographies.
- Research and support multiple marketing and communications initiatives.
- Assist with various marketing requests from lawyers and the onboarding of new employees as it relates to marketing.
- Assist with on and offsite firm events as needed.
- Perform general communication and administrative tasks as required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of two years' working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in a professional services and/or law firm is considered an asset.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Desktop Publishing Experience and Adobe design software an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in social media a strong asset. Familiarity with the inner workings of blogs, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, SEO, Twitter, Google suite and other social media tools.
- An understanding of website content management systems, basic HTML and mobile technologies an asset.
- Some knowledge of a CRM system ideally with VutureVX and InterAction.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, proficient in Canadian Press Style Guidelines.
- Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism.
- Extremely organized, flexible, resilient with project management capability, able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with little supervision.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong team player, highly approachable with a positive outlook.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist (Contract)
Contract (1 Year)
Post-Secondary Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business or Advertising.
Nataly Kabakova, Recruiter
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Nataly Kabakova: http://stoakley.com/meet-nataly-kabakova/
November 4, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Contract, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, Advertising, professional Services.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision