VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Digital Marketing Specialist, position number: 9403, Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 416-366-2600 Ext. 241
Position No.: 9403
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist - PPC
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Mississauga, ON
Organization: Rapidly growing global leader in the production and development of products for flagship electronic devices. Our client is well-known for their humorous approach to handling their marketing and clientele.
Culture: As with any company going through rapid growth- there will be a lot to learn and manage. However, those who find enjoyment and pride in being challenged will enjoy the environment. Very open- and team oriented, you will find a team here that feels like family or close friends.
Position Description: The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the companies’ services and products.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize the copy and bidding strategies across:
GDN (text-based SERP ads, display image ads, as well as interactive/video ads).
Facebook (image and clickbait video ads).
Instagram (image ads).
Twitter (text-based and image ads).
YouTube Pre-roll (strategic, purposefully crafted video ads).
- Apply and monitor A/B testing for ad concepts and keyword implementation.
- Conduct research and trend analysis to create effective PPC campaigns.
- Work closely with our Creative team for development of display assets.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for customer acquisition.
- Own the configuration and maintenance of our digital marketing business intelligence tools.
- Monitor and develop proactive strategies to reduce click fraud.
- Analyze competitor ad links and stay current on industry changes.
- AdWords (certified preferred) with a focus in Search, Display, Mobile, and Video.
- Demonstrable experience in executing, managing, and leading the creative, bidding, and ongoing optimization of GDN campaigns.
- Deep understanding of all the elements required to achieve the #1 organic SERP position.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Absolute mastery of analytics and bidding tools, including GA and AdWords.
- An impeccable communication style - your grasp on the English language is flawless.
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, resourceful, organized, and proactive.
- The instinct to help teammates thrive and the openness to learn from past experiences.
- The ability to solve complex problems (or know where to find the answer).
- Commitment to long-term growth and learning opportunities.
- Insights and engagement with the current state of smartphone and mobile technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business, or a minimum of 2 proven years of experience in a PPC B2C digital marketing role.
- Group health/dental/vision/paramedical benefits.
- Best in class, ergonomic equipment (LG 34" Ultrawide monitors, Xdesk sit/stand desk, mechanical keyboard, Haworth Zody leather chair).
- Flexible hours.
- Free on-site parking.
- Paid training opportunities (conferences, courses/certificates).
- Relaxed environment (casual dress, refreshments and lunches, social events).
- Culture centered on trust, collaboration, transparency, innovation, growth, and open communication.
- Opportunity to meet visiting influencers/partners.
- Recreational activities (basketball court, billiards table, foosball table, gaming nights).
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.