Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
Upland Software is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to oversee multi-channel lead generation campaigns. The individual will work with internal teams to build and launch programs aimed at driving high quality leads that convert to sales. The right candidate has experience executing digital campaigns in a B2B marketing environment, with a demonstrated ability for managing programs and tracking their performance against objectives.
Being able to move fast and think creatively is essential in this role as you establish programs that drive quality results through cost effective execution. The Digital Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and work closely across the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to drive greater revenue growth. This position does not have direct reports.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams to create digital campaigns that generate leads
- Prepare and execute marketing programs including webinars, database emails, tradeshows and events, cross-sell programs
- Maintain web content
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around campaign optimization
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Coordinate various marketing content including newsletters, emails, blogs, web content, case studies, and datasheets, to support marketing initiatives
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track campaign performance, cost, and ROI leveraging Salesforce, Marketo, and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in executing digital marketing including email, website, SEO, PPC, social, and webinars, for a B2B company.
- Experience with Salesforce, email campaign management tools, webinar tools including GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting, WordPress content management system, marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, and Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and editing skills for a B2B audience.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.