Recognized throughout Canada as one of the most trusted names in hotels, restaurants, sports, and construction, Northland Properties Corporation is the force behind such brands as Sandman Hotel Group, The Sutton Place Hotels, Moxie's Grill & Bar, Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Denny's Restaurants, the Dallas Stars, and Northland Asset Management Company. At this time Northland Properties is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join its growing Digital team. This new role will effectively connect our brands with their respective online customers based on insights & data. The role will work within a cross-functional team, driving value by aligning emerging opportunities and our business goals via digital channels.
- Build, plan & implement digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs) & channels (organic vs. paid)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze & measure ROI and KPIs by way of standard traffic metrics and suggest solutions to measurably improve online content/web presence
- Monitor & report SEO/SEM/Paid Social efforts including marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with changing market dynamics and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Design and Content teams to optimize campaign deployment, customer experience and brand consistency
- Establish & share best practices in digital marketing by brand for larger team
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments including monitoring competition
- 5+ years as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager with a hospitality company or commensurate agency background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation & Social Acquisition will be beneficial
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Advertising or relevant field
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with Northland Properties, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**