WhyP&G? P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world.We have operations in about 80 countries, building 65 trusted brands that makelife better for 5 billion consumers in more than 180 countries. This bringsmany advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverseand rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
FromDay 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billionconsumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We believegreat ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between ourtalented employees and we encourage our multi-functional teams to work togetherto come up with new ideas to address challenges we face.
The OralCare Digital Media Specialist will be located in Toronto and will be part of anin-house media team that will create breakthrough media plans and executedigital media buying. The in-house media team will be co-located with theCanada brand team to enable close collaboration. The Digital Media Specialistwill collaborate across an integrated team of internal and external partners toensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with P&G standards andBrand business objectives, and will report to the Associate Media Director.This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new, innovative approach toP&G media.
· Responsible for Social, Search andOLV tactical plan creation as well as campaign set up, execution and reportingwithin the P&G programmatic marketing platform.
· Complex audience targeting andre-targeting set up and execution.
· Monitor campaign pacing andperformance in line with Brand goals and objectives.
· Make and implement ongoing campaignoptimization recommendations.
· Measure impact and effectiveness ofcampaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
· Present campaign recaps and insightsto strategic planners and brand teams.
· Assists in day-to-day clientcommunication.
Pleasenote this will be a full-time contract position. At the end ofthe 12 month contract, based on performance, fit, and Company need,P&G may consider making the contract position permanent.
· Minimum of CollegeDegree/Certificate; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2+ years’ experience executing brandholistic digital media campaigns including search, social and programmatic marketingplatforms.
· Expertise in key industryprogrammatic DSP & DMP native interfaces used to execute digital mediacampaigns and analytics.
· Demonstrated programmatic mediaexperience combined with a willingness to experiment
· Understanding of key Programmaticmedia principles such as targeting, bid & frequency management,optimization across audience and inventory sources and post campaign analytics
· Ability to contribute individually,take direction and participate in cross-functional teams with a positiveattitude
· Excellent verbal, written, andpresentation skills
· Very high attention to detail +ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
If you meet the job requirements, you will be asked to completetwo (2) online assessments if you meet the requirements for the role. Toapply, please complete both your job application and onlineassessments by midnight, April 19th, 2020.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role.It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work inthe location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ourcompany.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participatein the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.