LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 13 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Reporting to the Global Digital Technology Manager, Digital Center of Excellence, the Digital Product Owner will be dedicated and accountable for the Digital and Consumer Experience implementation plan, as a piece of the organization wide strategy. The management by project base will make you lead the PMO and IT Business Partner work. You will also work collaboratively with fellow Transformation leaders to develop a transformation strategy, defining KPI’s, establish and deploy the program’s internal communications and ensure the project is delivered on time, on specs and on budget. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital strategic experience, with a deep understanding of the marketing technology stack.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Global Digital Technology Manager to ensure strategic business orientations, decisions and project management velocity
- Confirm business needs, make trade-offs and ensures decision making process
- Approve project scope statement
- Accountable to deliver function program strategy, project’s business cases - on time, on needs and value
- Lead scrum teams and squads
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3 years of relevant experience in digital product management;
- Highly developed business acumen
- Proven track record to successfully implement large, complex digital projects
- Strong problem solving and influencing ability
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- High degree of ownership, self-initiative
- Willing and able to travel between Montreal and Sherbrooke
The position is located in our new offices in Montreal at the border of the innovation district right in the heart of the business center. The space is fully designed to stimulate innovation, co-creation, collaboration within the various teams (Marketing intelligence, CRM, Digital and Global Brand Office) and to have fun at work!
- This person can also be based in Sherbrooke.