Modis is searching for a highly skilled Technical Architect for a long-term assignment for our public-sector client in the Ottawa area.
- A minimum of 3-5 years combined demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office 365 and Azure, and Cloud Services
- A minimum of 10 years of providing technical architecture consulting, project implementation, and advanced level hands-on support
The following skills/qualifications are considered an asset:
- Microsoft Cloud Certifications (i.e. Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Microsoft MCSA: Linux on Azure, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, Google Professional Cloud Architect, Cisco CCNA Cloud, Cisco CCNP Cloud)
- Experience with Master data management (MDM), Single Sign-On (SSO), Multi- Factor Authentication (MFA), Next- Generation Firewall (NGFA), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and VMWARE.
- Experience with national defence or security organizations
All candidates must possess a federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher – please include the file number with your application.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!