Iris's direct client, one of the world's largest global travel technology company is looking to hire a strong Java Developer at Montreal, QC.
Position: Core Java Developer
Location: Montreal, QC.
What will you do?
- Java developer with a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Passion for problem-solving
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of kotlin, GgraphQL, AWS(Cloud) will be an asset
Previous experience required/preferred
- Experience with Java Enterprise development (J2EE or Spring)
- Design, develop, debug, and modifies components of software applications and tools. Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects. Design, spec, schedule and provide the quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration).
- Provide alternative solutions to a given problem. Resolve problems and roadblocks, with management assistance if required.
- Follow through on details and drive issues to closure. Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique the work of self and others. Work collaboratively with all members of the technical staff.
- Collaborate with program management and testing peers in the development of assigned components.
- Participates in and provides input to requirements definition. It usually provides solid judgment calls and trade-off analysis.
Iris Software, Inc. is a New Jersey-based company providing information technology solutions to clients nationwide.
Iris has been growing at over 100% annually. In a program sponsored by Price Waterhouse, PNC Bank, and Marsh, Iris has been honored for being
- One of New Jersey's Finest 25 companies for the year 2001 and 2002.
- Iris is also ranked 75th among Inc. 500 s list of privately held companies for the year 2001.
- NJ Technology FAST 50 Company for the year 2002.
In a competitive industry, we distinguish ourselves by reliability, technical expertise and a history of successfully completed projects for clients ranging from mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies.