Our advertising and marketing firm is looking for a candidate with potential and an ambitious drive, rather than experience, to aggressively expand in the area in a Direct Customer Service Representative position! We have an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a fun, competitive, and positive-minded environment.
We are an outsourcing customer acquisition firm. That means our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t achieve themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. Because our personal approach has proved to be so successful, we do not do any telemarketing, direct mail, or residential sales! Instead, we create a personalized approach to customer service that has dramatically increased client revenue and market brand share. We are in immediate need of a Direct Customer Service Representative to take a unique, relationship-oriented approach to our campaigns and liaise between major clients and their customers.
Responsibilities of the Direct Customer Service Representative:
- Investigate and solve customer service inquiries during marketing campaigns and communicate the products available to them to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Educate prospects on our client’s products to encourage sales of our client’s products.
- Lead by example and eventually train other staff members on customer service and campaign strategies.
- Provide product and customer service.
- Manage in-field marketing and customer service campaigns.
Why We’re Hiring:
Our clients are asking us to bring them more customers. Therefore, the goal is to find someone to help run our locations and help in our expansion efforts. The person we hire will get management training and have unlimited growth opportunity and income potential.
Our Management Training Program Focuses on the Following Areas:
- Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing (No telemarketing! No direct mailing!)
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communication techniques.
- Marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Team management.
Requirements of the Direct Customer Service Representative:
- Experience in customer service, retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, brand promotions, field marketing, and other environments providing front-line customer service support a plus!
- Willingness to succeed and train in an entry level customer service position.
- Great communication skills and people skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Positive business attitude like the rest of our client’s enthusiastic staff.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
*Local applicants only. Must be able to start work within 1-2 weeks of employment offer acceptance. A valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorship.
**Must be able to commute to our main office in Edmonton on a daily basis.
Employees with a proven track record will have the opportunity to participate in our Leadership and Management Development Program. Promotions are plentiful and based upon performance. No experience necessary! Submit your resume today!