We are currently looking to train a Direct Marketing Assistant to help oversee our client’s Brampton locations and help with their expansion goals for the upcoming year.
As a Direct Marketing Assistant with us, you will responsible for the development and execution of tailored marketing campaigns taking place throughout the Brampton area. You’ll be working with local start-ups and Fortune 500 clients alike to market our wide range of products and foster a viable client base in a designated territory.
We are an advertising company that manages marketing campaigns for upcoming brands. We specialize in developing tailored marketing campaigns that bring our client’s brands directly to consumers. We need a high energy, upbeat individual with great customer service skills and an interest in starting a career in marketing to represent us!
Responsibilities of the Direct Marketing Assistant:
- Engage and acquire new customers using various marketing tactics to grow market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns including marketing our client’s products and educating customers on the benefits of clients' products and services.
- Leverage consumer insights and marketing intelligence to guide the development of marketing campaigns.
- Create a unique marketing experience during marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Educate consumers on benefits of client services to ensure client brands resonate with consumers, improve campaign effectiveness, and foster a viable customer base in a designated territory.
- Coordinate and execute strategic in-field marketing campaigns relevant to the region to increase client revenue.
- Develop reports to produce insights and recommendations that support business goals.
Requirements of the Direct Marketing Assistant:
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, advertising, retail marketing, advertising, promotions, and similar fields an asset but not required.
- Previous experience in management also an asset but not required.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
This is a full-time, permanent position. If you’re looking to start a career in marketing, we want to hear from you!
** ** Must be able to commute to head office in Vaughan ** **